Saturday, June 04, 2005

18th June. Rock On Singapore.
Yes, the gig of the month. Seriously, it's a good gig, quite a few big-name (and good) bands playing. Sounds wonderful eh? The whole night with a bunch of friends, having fun, listening to rocking music. Ahh.

AND I CAN'T FUCKING GO.


I COULD have gone, I'm not grounded. I was so excited, so happy that I wasn't grounded, cause that meant I could go for the gig, hang out with friends etc, etc, et-fucking-c.

But I CAN'T.

And you know why? Parents moved the dates of our fraiser's hill holiday forward by two days, so we're leaving on the morning of the 18th.
FUCK
Why, why WHY couldn't we leave on the 19th morning? Or, let me stay home I don't wanna go, I never really wanted to go anyway!
I know it sounds ungrateful and shit, but I really never wanted to go. Fuck.

One of the best gigs this year, the only one I would've gone for in months, a chance to hang out with my friends (and it will be probably be THE only time I can hang out with a group this holidays)
AND I CAN'T GO.

I seriously want to cry.
Scrap that.
I have cried over it many, many times, for hours. And every time I think about it, I want to cry again.

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: